If you need to rent a vehicle in Alicante, you now have two options: you can either book your rental car at our car rental office in Alicante airport or at the office near to the Renfe-AVE train station, where Record go is now open.
At number 20 on la Avenida de la Estación, you will find the Record Go office, where you will be able to collect your rental car quickly and easily. The Record go car rental office at the Alicante train station is just a one-minute walk away and is situated right next to the Alicante-Terminal Renfe train station. This is why Record go is a comfortable and versatile mobility alternative for not just tourists and visitors, but also for locals who need to rent a vehicle or are seeking to rent a car in Alicante.
This urban office is focused on the user’s comfort and is characterised by its new and varied fleet vehicles: choose from smaller vehicles that will allow for more flexibility when driving and easy parking around city centres, or comfortable and versatile SUVs for the whole family. You even have the option to rent a motorbike for quicker, more flexible and cheaper mobility.
Mobility solutions in Spain, Portugal and Greece
With the recent office opening, Record go takes another step to expand its services and confirms its leadership in the sector after more than 20 years of experience in the rent-a-car and mobility sector. The car rental company manages more than twenty offices in its main locations in Spain, Malaga and Greece.
Among the services that Record go offers, renting a car in Alicante is also an option. With a long-term car rental, you will have a car at your disposal that can be used on a day-to-day basis or for weekend getaways. The beauty of having a long-term rental car is that it can be used whenever you wish.
What to do in Alicante and its surrounding areas. Travel Alicante by car
There are many must-see towns and places in Alicante for you to get lost in and discover. Taking a car journey through these beautiful towns in Alicante is the perfect getaway plan.
- Dénia is recognised by UNESCO as a Creative City of Gastronomy. Dénia is a popular tourist destination where people go to learn specifically about its gastronomy, which is recognised worldwide. Do not miss out on everything that Dénia has to offer.
- You should consider all of Elche’s must-see landmarks when travelling to Alicante: The Lady of Elche, The Palmeral of Elche and the Misteri d’Elx are three registered sites in the different UNESCO World Heritage categories that you absolutely can’t miss.
- How about going for a tour through one of the province’s most beautiful historical centres? Do not miss out on all that Jávea has to offer. It is an unmissable spot in Alicante.
- Want to know what to do in Benidorm? Visit the most famous and international spot in Alicante.
- Discover Tabarca, the last inhabited island in the Region of Valencia.
For all these reasons, if you are asking yourself what car rental company in the Alicante train station you should choose, Record go is the car rental company for you. At our newly opened office by the Alicante-Terminal train station, you will be sure to find the best offers and a comfortable and quick service.