Hiring a 7-seater car in Malaga: A way to travel in style!Looking for information about hiring a 7-seater car in Malaga? That means you're thinking about travelling with a group of friends or with the family, and we love the idea! There’s no better way to travel than doing so in company, with those people who form an important part of your life. At Record go we know this very well, and since we’re passionate about group travel, we’ve prepared new deals for you for hiring a 7-seater car.
Deals for hiring a 7-seater car in Malaga:
If you're looking for the best deals for hiring a 7-seater car in Malaga you've come to the right place! Visit the city of Malaga with your 7-seater vehicle without worrying about your budget, and enjoy what’s truly important: your trip and the company of your fellow travellers. Going as a group always brings extra fun and charm to trips, making it a unique experience full of wonderful moments.
That's why we encourage you to hire your 7-seater car, so you don’t miss even the slightest moment of the trip and can be together all the time, moving around the city and discovering every nook and cranny of Malaga as a group.
What to visit in Málaga
If you don’t want to miss anything on your 7-seater car trip in Malaga, follow our advice and be sure not to miss visiting:
- Calle Larios. One of Malaga’s most emblematic streets, in the very heart of the city. It’s the main route of the Holy Week processions, and one of Malaga’s busiest shopping streets.
- Alcazaba de Málaga and Castillo de Gibralfaro. Remains of the Castle and of the mediaeval city. Inside the Castle you’ll find the Museum, where you can see what the old city was like, its walls in their entirety, towers, etc..
- Malaga Roman theatre. Recently brought to light, the Roman Theatre was discovered in 1951 as a result of some construction work, and is now undoubtedly an essential stop on your trip to Malaga. Marvel at its architecture and discover its interior!
- Cathedral of the Incarnation. This is located in the old town of Malaga, and houses works and architecture that are typical of the Gothic period until the Renaissance.
- Picasso Museum. This is located in the Buenavista Palace, and is a collection of samples of the painter's art, including some of his lesser-known works (a private collection of the Picasso family).
- Malaga Automobile Museum A perfect place to visit if you like classic cars. Over 91 different models that you shouldn’t miss.
- The Pedralejoarea. The best place for eating pescaito frito well away from the tourist areas. A popular area of Malaga coastal tradition that is sure to impress.
Travelling with a big car needn’t be synonymous with a big outlay. Travel with Record go and don’t worry about your budget! We want you to share every second with your family or group, so you don’t miss any memorable moment of the trip. So head over to our website and find out about the deals for hiring a 7-seater car in Malaga that we have for you.
It's time to start, so bon voyage!
Car hire in the main airports of Spain and Portugal
with compulsory free inspection after 2000 km
In Ibiza, Valencia, Barcelona and Sevilla: free shuttle service.
Up to 48 hours in advance for fees that admit cancellations