Limited website offer: from February 20th to February 27th 2020.
Only for a short time.
Car Hire in Barcelona
Car Hire in Barcelona
Barcelona is a capital with millions of places to visit, from great historical and artistic monuments, to small corners of the city’s best and least-known neighbourhoods. It is one of the provincial capitals most recognised internationally, after Madrid; a city full of colour and life, with a great deal of cultural and tourist attractions that offer something for every visitor.
Barcelona is a compulsory stop-over on any trip, and is without a doubt one of the destinations par excellence in Spain, both for Spaniards and for international travellers. All these characteristics make it a unique and very busy city, which is why many visitors consider Car Hire in Barcelona so they can move around its streets with the freedom that travelling in one’s own vehicle provides.
Some of the favourite tourist places we recommend visiting are:
- La Sagrada Familia. An unfinished work by the architect Gaudí, renowned for its majestic appearance. The process of constructing this architectural work is still ongoing today, and it is open to the public for guided and free visits.
- Las Ramblas. An iconic pedestrian avenue in Barcelona, full of shops, street artists, restaurants, coffee shops, etc.
- The Gothic Quarter. A neighbourhood famous for its architecture from the Gothic period. A place of great personality and beauty.
- Passeig de Gràcia. The city’s most well-known avenue. Along it can be found several more architectural works by the artist Gaudí: Casa Batlló and La Pedrera.
- Hospital de la Santa Creu i San Pau. A hospital built between 1902 and 1930 and declared a World Heritage Site.
- El Born. A well-known neighbourhood in the city. With its narrow streets and mediaeval tradition, it is full of restaurants, tapas bars and coffee shops.
- Park Güell. Another of Gaudí’s great representative works in Barcelona. A public park with a thousand and one architectural details designed by the artist himself. Without a doubt, a place you mustn’t miss.
- Montjuïc. Barcelona’s vantage point par excellence. Montjuïc is a hill 173 metres high. A mountain in the middle of the city that will help you get to know it from a different perspective.
Car Hire in Barcelona is the order of the day, not only for the convenience it provides for moving around within the city, but also because it allows you to comfortably visit places a little further afield, such as the well-known seaside resort Sitges, with its Film Festival, or Calella, well-known for its very long single beach.
So if you’ve decided to visit the city and you’re considering Car Hire in Barcelona, we can tell you now that doing so won’t be a problem, since, whether you arrive in the city by train at Barcelona Sants station or by plane at Barcelona Airport, at Record go we’ll be able to assist you and offer you our best rates and an extensive fleet of vehicles, at the office of your choice. Moreover, you’ll be able to book your car in advance on our website. Learn all about it and get to know Barcelona at your own pace!