Record go Alquiler Vacacional S.A., (hereinafter Record go) with registered office at Avenida Casalduch 61, 12005, Castellón de la Plana, Spain, with CIF number A12584470 and registered in the Companies Register of Castellón, Volume 1397, Book 959, Folio 125, Section 8, Page 19.086, is the owner of this website that makes available to users in order to provide information about products and services as well as to facilitate access to them.
By accessing the "Recordrentacar.com" service on the website of Record go Alquiler Vacacional S.A. (hereinafter Record go), the user accepts the following conditions. If you do not agree with them, we urge you not to use the service offered on this website. The use of this website, which is regulated by the present document, confers the condition of User, which implies the acceptance of the present conditions in the version published at the time of access. Record go reserves the right to modify, at any time, the presentation and configuration of the website, as well as its Legal Notice and to temporarily suspend its services at https://www.recordrentacar.com/es/ without prior notice. Record go Alquiler Vacacional S.A. recommends the user to read the Legal Notice every time he/she accesses the website.
1. Purpose of the Service. The "Recordrentacar.com" service of Record go aims to inform and provide access in good faith to vehicle rental services, allowing the reservation of the same and communicating the commercial proposals of Record go. Any person who accesses, navigates or uses the Website will be considered as a user (hereinafter, the "User").
The use, access and navigation of the Website by a User implies the express and unreserved acceptance of all the terms of the present Legal Notice and any particular conditions, having the same validity and effectiveness as any written and signed contract.
2. Access. Access to the Website by minors is prohibited, unless they have the express prior authorisation of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who shall be held responsible for the acts carried out by the minors in their care, in accordance with current legislation. In any case, it shall be presumed that access by a minor to the Website has been made with the prior and express authorisation of their parents, guardians or legal representatives.
The use of the Website shall be free of charge, without prejudice to the cost of connection through the corresponding telecommunications network that the User may have to access it.
In no case will Record go be responsible for any loss, damage or harm of any kind caused to the User, arising from the access and use of the Website (failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of access to the Website). Record go reserves the right to make any modifications it deems appropriate to its website, including these terms and conditions, without prior notice.
3. General conditions and use. The products and services provided by Record go may require the prior acceptance of the General Conditions of Service, which will be available on screen and will be subject to the specific conditions of the service requested.
The User is aware and voluntarily and expressly accepts that the use of the Website is carried out in any case under his sole and exclusive responsibility, undertaking to use it in accordance with the law and with this Legal Notice, assuming any risk or damage that may arise from it.
Record go endeavours at all times to ensure that the contents are of the highest possible quality and are reasonably up to date, but does not guarantee in any way the accuracy, completeness, relevance and/or timeliness of the same.
In the use of the Website, the User undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Record go or third parties; or that could damage, render useless or overload the Website; or that could prevent, in any way, the normal use of the same.
4. Scope of Service Provision. The scope of provision of the car rental service is limited to the countries where the Record go Group operates through its companies (Spain, Greece, Italy and Portugal).
- Spain, through Record go Alquiler Vacacional, S.A., with CIF B03403169 and domiciled in Avenida Casalduch 61, 12005, Castellón de la Plana, Spain.
- Canary Islands, through Record Go Canarias, S.L.U., with CIF B13930375 and domiciled at Calle Mayor de Triana 27, 2º, 35002, Palmas de Gran Canaria.
- Portugal, through Record go Portugal, Unipessoal LDA, with NIPC 515714801 and domiciled at Rua Professor Henrique de Barros, nº 11, r/c, Distrito de Lisboa, Concelho de Loures, Freguesia de Sacavém e Prior Velho, 2685 - 338 Prior Velho.
- Greece, through Record go Hellas MAE, with registration number 801835297 and domiciled at km 8 Paianias, Markopoulou Avenue, Paiania.
- Italy, through Record go Italia S.R.L., domiciled in Lagundo (BZ) at Via Josef Weingartner No. 4, CAP 39022, C.F. and P.IVA 03191280217.
5. Privacy and Data Protection Policy. See our privacy and data protection policy at https://www.recordrentacar.com/es/privacity/.
6. Applicable Legislation. The legislation applicable to the content reflected on the Record go website will be Spanish, submitting to the Spanish legal system and the jurisdiction of the competent Courts and Tribunals in Spain, with express statement against the submission to arbitration.
7. Acceptance of Conditions. The free and voluntary activation by the user of the "Recordrentacar.com" service is equivalent to the explicit acceptance of these conditions.
8. Intellectual and Industrial Property. All the content of the Recordrentacar.com website is protected by intellectual and industrial property and copyright laws.
The distinctive signs (graphic and denominative) that appear on this website are the exclusive property of their respective legitimate owners. Consequently, their use in the course of trade by third parties without due authorisation is prohibited.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, sounds, videos, animations, recordings, computer programmes, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this website, as well as the site itself as a whole as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by current legislation on intellectual property.
The distribution, modification, transfer, public communication and any other act not previously authorised in writing by Record go, holder of the exploitation rights, is strictly prohibited.