When accessing the "Recordrentacar.com" service on the webpage of Record go Alquiler Vacacional S.A., the user accepts the following conditions, if the user does not agree with the conditions, we advise the user not to use the service offered in this website.
1. The goal of the "Recordrentacar.com" service of Record-go Alquiler Vacacional S.A. (from now on Record go) is to inform and provide access in good faith to the car hire services offered, and to communicate the business proposals of Record go. This is a service aimed exclusively at retail clients (customers and users)
2. The products and services Record go is able to provide to the client will require the client's previous acceptance of the General Conditions of Service found on the screen. These conditions depend on the concrete conditions of the required service.
3. The vehicle rental service is limited to Spanish territory.
4. Record go reserves the right to temporarily suspend the service of "Recordrentacar.com" without a previous notice. In the same way, Record go may restrict, in case of concrete offers, the number of days said offers are available or the category or model of vehicle or location or office where said promotions are offered. Bookings that have fraudulent intentions or suppose disloyal competence for Record go are completely prohibited and may be cancelled.
5. You can consult our privacity and data protection policy at https://www.recordrentacar.com/en/privacity/.
6. The law applicable to the contents of the Web pages of Record go will be the Spanish law, and will be subject to the Spanish jurisdiction and the competent Courts of Spain
7. The free and voluntary activation by the user of "Recordrentacar.com" is equivalent to the explicit acceptance of these conditions
8. All the contents in the Record go Web are protected by the intellectual and property laws and industrial and royalties. The distribution, modification, cessation, public communication and any other act that has not been expressly authorized previously and in writing by Record, who is the holder of operational rights, are prohibited.