Only for a short time.
Car Hire MENORCA AIRPORT
Why hire a car at Menorca airport?
Menorca is the ideal holiday destination for those looking for a mixture of nature, sport, relaxation, culture and partying. Car hire at Menorca Airport is one of the most convenient options so as not to miss out on anything.
From the airport, you can get to any of Menorca’s villages by car. Just minutes away is Mahón, the capital of the island, where trips to La Mola fortress or the church of Santa María can be organised. You can also drive your hire car in Menorca to Cala Els Morts where you can enjoy the reefs and submarine caves or to the latest nightlife hotspot: the Cova d’en Xoroi, a natural cave converted into a trendy club.
Connections and rent a car options from Menorca airport
Menorca is connected to Barcelona, Valencia and Alicante ports as well as with the rest of the Balearic Islands which is why it has become an ideal destination for a quick getaway.
The island, classified as a World Biosphere Reserve, has 216 kilometres of coast to explore.
How can I hire a car in Menorca?
At Record go, we offer a comprehensive rent a car service at Menorca airport, which can be booked through our website. Don’t hesitate to choose the rates, extras and coverage that best suit your trip:
- Just Go rate: Our star rate! With this, you’ll get big discounts and can enjoy express collection, booking with no excess and unlimited mileage.
- Total Comfort Cover You’ll feel covered for any setbacks with this most comprehensive option.
- Express pick-up: Avoid queuing when collecting your vehicle!
- Go Pad: A tablet with built-in Wi-Fi where you can access GPS services, games and much more!
In addition, if you travel with children:
- Child seats: Approved child seats so that the little ones travel more comfortably and safely.
What can’t I miss in Menorca?
It’s true that everyone has different tastes, but this is our list of essentials in order to make the most of your hire car in Menorca:
- Enjoy the cliffs surrounding Cala Rafalet.
- If you’re a sun lover, you can’t miss coves with crystal clear waters like Cala Turqueta and Cala Macarella.
- The Naveta des Tudons monument.
- The Favàritx lighthouse, an imposing 28 metre-high tower located to the north of the island, in the natural park of s’Albura d’Esgrau.
- The old town of Ciutadella, a walled town full of renaissance mansions and palaces, where you can’t miss the Plaza del Mercado and having a pomada (gin and cloudy lemonade).
- Eating at Mahón port: located in the eastern-most part of Menorca and the biggest natural port in the Mediterranean. And don’t miss trying Mahón cheese!
- Sunset at Pont d’en Gil: Watching a sunset in the Balearic Islands is already magical, but watching it from this “bridge” in the middle of the sea is a marvellous spectacle.
And if you’re one of those people who prefer to improvise, at Record go we recommend you choose the hire car which best suits your needs at Menorca airport and let yourself be carried away along its roads, admiring the scene depicted by its beautiful beaches, villages with white houses, and stone bridges.
Don’t waste another minute! Book your car in Menorca with Record go.
07714, Mao -Mahón
Illes Balears, Spain